Classes: Building Businesses Credit
Online Training course: Building Businesses Credits
This online course will teach you everything you need to know about building business credit. You will have step by step instruction on how to establish your business, set up your business structure, which companies to apply to for business credit, which companies actually report and the secret steps to growing your business credit and getting 5-10 x's the credit limit you'd get with your personal credit.
Benefits of Business Credit
Easier to obtain than lines of credit, these cards can help the small business owner conserve cash while still buying the equipment and supplies needed to keep the business moving forward. Business credit can be established outside of your personal credit. With business credit you can get higher credit limits.
Although business credit cards typically carry an annual fee, it is usually rather nominal. A number of advantages are evident in such business credit cards, including:
- Higher credit limits. Such cards typically carry credit limits of $50,000 or more, making it much easier to make major business purchases that you would not be able to make using your personal credit card or cash.
- Credit rating boost. Having business credit cards, not misusing them, and making timely payments can help boost your business credit rating quickly. Make sure to do business with suppliers who report your transactions to the credit bureaus.
- Separate business credit. A business credit card stands on its own, meaning your personal credit rating is not reflected in your transactions. In addition, by having a separate credit card for a small business, you no longer have to sort out business and personal transactions when it is time to pay taxes.
- Control on employee spending. A business credit card makes it easier to set limits on spending by employees.
- Business perks. The rewards offered on business credit cards are typically business related and may include discounts on business travel and on shopping at business supply outlets.
Business Name, entity, address, phone number
Setting up your website and number
Business bank accounts
Dun & Bradstreet
Similar training courses charge $2500+ for the same training course.
You are given 90 days access to this course. Please stay proactive and complete all tasks you will NOT be granted access after the 90 days. The steps take 60 days to complete all tasks and about a week to two weeks to go over all info requested.
Due to the nature of this being an online course ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Returns Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. We do NOT accept refunds for length, pattern, or color. All refunds have a 15% restocking fee. Shipping fees are none refundable.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Meaning, all original tags must still be on the product. The hair can not be colored, styled, or cut in anyway.(including lace)
Discounted/Sale items are final sale! Additional non-returnable items: - Gift cards - Downloadable software products To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable) - Extensions/products with obvious signs of use - Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error - Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
All shippable products are shipped within 2-3 business days after purchase. *Please note there may be delays with shipping carriers due to Covid. We ship all orders via USPS and include tracking info. All sale items have extended shipping times and can take up to 7-10 business days for shipping. Please view product pages for exact processing times. Please note we only ship to verified billing addressees. We do not ship to different shipping addresses than the verified billing address.
Any orders that are unable to be delivered due to the wrong address or you fail to pick up the order will require the customer to pay additional shipping fees to have the products resent.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.